Managing a Business
Business operators need to use systems to effectively manage their businesses.
The articles in this section should assist in the overall management of a business, including:
There are many issues relating to business survival.
This article comments on the following:
- Steering Through A Difficult Period
- Personal Property Securities Register – is another major problem area for most business operators. The government introduced this legislation presumably to help some business operators, however, it’s a major problem to businesses who are either unaware of it or ignore its consequences.
- Small Gains Are Important
- Rejuvenating A Business – which covers the following strategies:
- Key Performance Indicators
- Analyse debtors, stock and work in progress
- Analyse creditors
- Expense analysis
- Determine the business’ health
- Departmentalised financial accounts
- Team training
- Management training
- Risk management
- Government assistance for exporters
- Government assistance
$FREE Webinar - Planning for Success - Click here to view the recording
This article considers the following:
- Is Luck Important?
- Managing Changes
The items discussed in “Legal Overview” include:
- Do You Have A Will?
- Do I Need A Power Of Attorney? The article discusses the general power of attorneys and enduring power of attorneys.
- An Annual Legal Check Up Can Help – with the operations of your business.
- Consumer Law – Retailers – talks about issues that affect retailers.
- No Refunds – also a very important consideration for retailers and the article includes various aspects of a “No Refunds” sign.
This article introduces the 5 “S” system, which assists creating and organising the workplace for a business.
This article was developed by John Tsoulos, Managing Director of Global Business Camps.
This article, developed by John Tsoulos of Global Business Camps, highlights the 5 reasons why businesses fail.