Understanding what makes a good team gives team members a benchmark for which to strive. A useful approach is to get participants to think for themselves about what the indicators might be.
The session includes information and advice on:
- What makes a good team?
- Why some teams are less successful.
- Team dynamics - the forces that tend to produce activity and change.
- Stages of team growth - Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing.
- Dealing with People: Situations & Leadership Styles.
- Desired Behaviours – Actual Examples.
- Adapting to Change.
- Common Teamwork Traps for Team Members.
- Common Teamwork Traps for Team Leaders.
- Characteristics of Effective Teams.
Add to cart